Future French INSA Engineer in Computer & Data Science. 22-year-old.
Passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Technologies, Consulting and Team Management, my projects and my investment in the Presidency of a Junior-Entreprise allows me every day to work in these fields and to develop my entrepreneurial and managerial skills.
Also very important subjects for me : the impact of new technologies and Artificial Intelligence on our society and our environment.
Challenges, relationships and results are the key words of my motivation.
Currently : Brussels (Belgium) as a Data Scientist Consultant Intern for 3E.
What I Do
AI & DATA SCIENCE
I have a strong background in Data Science with my two degrees, including a French Diplôme d’Ingénieur at INSA de Rouen. I can carry out Machine Learning and Deep Learning missions in Python with various types of data formats : tabs with digits, texts, images, graphs, signals, etc.
My INSA de Rouen degree and several projects brought me a strong experience in Software Engineering and Computer Science. I can design applications and softwares for all kind of devices in Java, Python, C# or Swift. I can also realize websites and have knowledge in distributed computing, system administration, SQL & NoSQL databases.
I have developed many skills in Consulting during my position as Vice-President in a Junior-Entreprise. I can draw specifications from a client’s needs or make commercial proposals. I have experimented several times other many aspects of offering consulting services to a client such as the relationship with him, the warranty period, how to make him satisfied, etc.
COACHING & TEACHING
I enjoy a lot sharing my knowledge. I can teach Computer Science, Data Science, Project Management or Consulting to people with love. Currently, i realize Audit missions for the Junior-Entreprise movement which consists mainly in helping structures to improve their performance in strategy, commercial activity or team and human resources management.
Feb 2018 – Feb 2019
AJIR INSA Junior-Entreprise, Rouen, France
Junior-Entreprise of INSA Rouen Normandie. A Junior-Entreprise is a local non-profit organization entirely executed by students, offering consulting services to the market. Consulting in Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Energy, Chemistry, Civil Engineering and Risk Management.
Management of 25 administrators and 50 consultants. I was mainly responsible of the definition and the implementation of the structure’s strategy. Supervision, definition of common and individual objectives. Monitoring of the progress of each division’s activities by setting up indicators. External Representation. Coaching, management of the team’s motivation. Trainer for the team : teaching legal context, commercial activity and the application of Agile methods. Involvement in Quality Monitoring.
Multiplied the turnover by 6 : ~ 45 000 € at the end of my mandate.
Jun 2018 – Now
Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises, Paris, France
The « Confédération Nationale des Junior-Entreprises » or « CNJE » is the association that federates the 185 French Junior-Entreprises of the movement. Its main mission is to protect the specific legal framework granted to Junior-Entreprises. Thus, to ensure the proper management of all these structures, the CNJE organizes each year an audit campaign in all Junior-Entreprises. The auditors are experienced members of the movement trained after selection processes (Selectivity rate ~6%).
‣ Audit missions of organizational processes: Legal Framework, Strategy and Management, Human Resources Management, Commercial Activity.
‣ Consulting missions to audited structures in order to improve their performance.
‣ Audit mission of the projects carried out by the structure for professionals.
Sep 2018 – Jan 2019
Data Scientist – Certified INSA Project ISO 9001:2015
Teklia, Rouen, France
Development with 8 people of a platform for automatic recognition and processing of historical documents and manuscripts.
‣ Optical Character Recognition (OCR), Image Processing, Natural Language Processing & Machine Learning to extract and analyse digitized historical documents. Used : Python, OpenCV, Tesseract.
‣ Web technologies for the platform and data exploitation : Python Django.
‣ Agile methodology, working in Kanban.
‣ Compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard.
May 2018 – Aug 2018
Software Architect Intern
Matmut, Rouen, France
14-week internship at the Matmut Group’s head office. Matmut is a huge mutual insurance company. Position in the « Integration & Architecture Department » (IAA) of the DGA-OSII (Direction Générale Adjointe – Organisation, Systèmes d’Information et Innovations).
‣ Design and implementation of a Data Visualisation tool for the Matmut Group and BNP Paribas Cardif IARD information systems. The aim was to provide relevant data to improve the supervision of automated tests, launched everyday on Jenkins. I had to solve also the problem of false positives detection using Machine Learning technics.
‣ The tool takes the form of a SOAP Web Service communicating with a SQL Database for the Back-End and a Web Dashboard for the Front-End.
‣ Used Python for Machine Learning : SVM algorithm.
‣ Microsoft and Web technologies for the Data Visualisation tool : .NET Framework, C#, MS SQL, WCF, EntityFramework, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap 4, JQuery, AJAX.
Jan 2018 – May 2018
Blockchain Developer – Certified INSA Project ISO 9001:2015
Champollion Data Solutions, Rouen, France
A 6-month project for a company, Champollion Data Solutions, focused on the application of Blockchain technologies to financial funds, part-time, ISO 9001:2015 certified. Project with 8 other INSA students, working as a small consulting firm. Our aim was to provide Fund Data information to the Financial industry. A revolutionary peer-to-peer, opened, high-quality and 100% auditable Fund Data Source based on Hyperledger platform.
‣ Blockchain Developer. Technologies: Hyperledger Fabric & Composer.
‣ Web and SQL Technologies for Data Visualisation : PHP Laravel, MySQL, Bootstrap 4.
‣ Scrum (Full Agile).
‣ Quality Monitoring to comply with AFNOR ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Sep 2016 – Jan 2018
Business Manager & Project Manager
AJIR INSA Junior-Entreprise, Rouen, France
My adventure in the Junior-Entreprise movement started as a Business Developer/Business Manager for the Junior-Entreprise of my school : AJIR. It was my first position before becoming Vice-President for a whole year.
‣ Responsible for prospecting, drawing up specifications to sign studies.
‣ Development of commercial proposals.
‣ Project Manager, supervision of several projects.
‣ Project management: V cycles, Agile methods / Scrum.
2016 – 2019
Diplôme d’Ingénieur (~MEng) – Computer Science, Data Science
INSA de Rouen Normandie, France
Top French public engineering school which is part of the largest French engineers network.
Three years in the ASI, « Architecture des Systèmes d’Information » Department. Subjects studied :
Mathematics, Data Science (Machine Learning, Data Mining, Neural Networks), Statistics, Optimization, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering (C, Java, Python, Swift, Web), Graph Theory and Operational Research, Signal Processing, Image Processing, IOT / Robotics, Management, Project Management, Quality, Finance.
‣ Two 6-months consulting projects, ISO 9001:2015 certified, for two companies (Champollion Data Solutions & Teklia) with 8 students.
2018 – 2019
Master of Sciences – Data Science
Université de Rouen Normandie, France
Double degree. MSc. Data Science in parallel with my Diplôme d’Ingénieur. Delivered jointly by INSA de Rouen Normandie and the Université de Rouen Normandie. Subjects :
Sparse Coding, Machine Learning / Deep Learning, Medical Imaging, Image & Information Retrieval, NLP – Natural Language Processing, Graph Analysis, Interaction Data Analysis, Computer Vision.
2014 – 2016
INSA de Rouen Normandie, France
Top French public engineering school.
‣ Two Years of Preparatory Cycle. I studied common knowledges of Science : linear algebra, analysis, mechanics, thermodynamics, computer science and philosophy of science.
2007 – 2014
Baccalauréat S (High School Diploma ~ A-levels)
Notre-Dame de Mongré, Villefranche-sur-Saône, France
High School Diploma, Scientific Option.
Machine Learning (Python & Libraries)
Deep Learning (Python, Keras, Tensorflow)
Data-Engineering & DB (Hadoop, SQL | noSQL)
Software Engineering (Python, Java, C#.NET, Swift)
Natural Language Processing
Web & Information Retrieval
Management & Strategy
French – Mother Tongue
English – TOEIC 925/990
Spanish – B2 – Working Knowledge
Contact me !
Drop me a Line
Lyon (France) & Brussels (Belgium)
(+33) 6 33 73 29 18